When parents are making the decision about where their children will attend school, their most trusted source for information is usually other parents.
- Is a school what it seems to be?
- Does it offer the experience it suggests on its website and during the interview?
- How to students do when they transition?
- Is the investment worth it?
- Why would I choose an independent school when I live in an area with such well regarded public schools?
See what current and former CMS parents have to say about their experiences at Countryside.